Not everyone is lucky enough to get a natural gorgeous pearl white smile, some of us have it hard when it comes to our smile.If you are self-conscious about having cracked teeth or just want to revitalize your looks, then you can consider various cosmetic dentistry services that can create the perfect smile you’ve always wished for!
Cosmetic dentistry involves the following:
- Addition of a dental substance to the teeth or gums – for example, bonding, porcelain veneers (laminates), crowns (caps), gum grafts.
- Elimination of tooth structures or the gums – for instance, annuloplasty, gingivectomy.
- Neither adding nor removing dental materials, tooth structure, or gums but taking care of your oral health – for instance: teeth whitening (bleaching), gum depigmentation.
- Straightening of teeth accompanied by development in an appearance of face – orthodontics.
In Top cosmetic dentistry procedures :
- Cosmetic bonding is an effective procedure used for masking flaws on the teeth and involves placing a composite resin over or around the tooth structure to reshape and restore it. If you have irregularly shaped teeth or have visible gaps between the teeth, cosmetic bonding might be the ideal answer for your smile makeover.
Benefits of Cosmetic Bonding Include:
- Improves aesthetics of the overall of your smile.
- Covers up the stains or discolored teeth.
- Fills in the cracks and the gaps between the teeth.
- Restores chipped or any misshapen teeth.
- Professional whitening
- Professional teeth whitening procedure involves the usage of medical-grade bleaching agents and is performed under a controlled environment. This allows a dentist to accomplish a much brighter, pearl white result while not harm your teeth or gums.
Benefits of professional whitening Include:
- Visibly brightens various shades in a single session.
- Removes tooth strains effectively.
- Has Fast, almost immediate results.
- Decreases risk of gum and tooth sensitivity
- Pain-free way to dramatically fix your smile
- It's Results last longer than over-the-counter treatments
- One of the great ways to improve your smile without any surgery is with porcelain veneers. Veneers can be a painless and efficient process that transforms the appearance of your teeth and achieves the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted. A Veneer is a thin layer of material placed over a tooth, used either to enhance the aesthetics of a tooth or to protect the tooth’s surface from getting damaged. There are two main types of material used to fabricate a veneer: composite and dental porcelain.
Benefits of veneers :
- It can strengthen and restore a cracked teeth.
- Can increase or decrease the length of the teeth.
- It is an attractive alternative to braces.
- These have more durability.
- They protect teeth from any tooth decay.
- They are effective for correcting a minor dental problem.
- It improves aesthetics and functioning of a smile.
- Helps create a bright pearl white smile.
For more details, visit us. We are happy to serve you:Proscia Dental9136 Bonita Beach Rd SE,Bonita Springs, FL 34135